Director & Cast
|Starring||Nanette Savard, Bradley Smith, Nora Achrati, Eric Messner, David Coyne, Rose Elizabeth Supan, Kimberly Gilbert, Kenyatta Rogers, David Jourdan, Dawn Ursula, Michael Glenn, Tracy Lynn Olivera, Terence Aselford, Jacob Yeh, Thomas Keegan and Mort Shelby|
|Book Adapted for GraphicAudio by||Johann Dettweiler|
|Dialogue Editors||Brian Rogers|
|Sound Designers||Brian Rogers|
|Original Theme Music||Thomas Hogan|
|Additional Original Music||Thomas Hogan|
|Cover Illustrator||Jahbulani Ori|
|Producers||Richard Rohan and Duane Beeman|
|Executive Producer||Anji Cornette|
Yipe-ki-hissss (Posted on 10/23/2014)
- I'd been skeptical at first when I first saw this, but have come to love and NEED more of this character and his adventures. For the uninitiated, think Clint Eastwood as a vampire and you're damn close to how freaking cool this is. I'm only sad there wasn't more to hear.
Wow! Surprised I liked it! Great Characters! (Posted on 10/15/2014)
I thought everything vampire was already done, boy was I wrong! This is a classic Vamp thriller type set in the 19th century. However, the acting and content are actually pretty fresh! It was like I was watching an old black & white picture show using more modern scripts.
Thoroughly enjoyed this short and -like others-, wish it was longer! Very entertaining and I am surprised I liked it so much.
Very easy listening! Very nice change of pace for me. 8-)
I Travel By Night (Posted on 10/13/2014)
- NEED MORE!!!!! Would love to hear the before and after. this would be an excellent series.
More Please! (Posted on 10/5/2014)
- This is excellent. I will admit that if I had realized it was the only one of its kind, I would have hesitated with this purchase. This was very well done.
Tasty tidbit. (Posted on 10/4/2014)
- Finally, this is how vampires should be done! Extra kudos to the sound design they made the vampires silibant and nasty. Loved it.
The story was good. (Posted on 9/7/2014)
- I enjoyed the story. It need to finish the story can you say series. I wish it could've been longer and didn't leave you hanging. It would make a good series.
would like to hear more (Posted on 9/3/2014)
- good story would like to hear more