Director & Cast
|Starring||Terence Aselford, Kimberly Gilbert, Bradley Smith, Tony Nam, Richard Rohan, Thomas Keegan, Nanette Savard, Danny Gavigan, Joel David Santner, Nick DePinto, Gregory Gorton, Michael John Casey, Gary Telles, Michael Glenn, Eric Messner, James Konicek, Scott McCormick, Rose Elizabeth Supan, Mort Shelby, David Harris, Ken Jackson, David Coyne, Laura C. Harris, Nora Achrati, Patrick Bussink and Christopher Graybill|
|Book Adapted for GraphicAudio by||Nathanial Perry|
|Dialogue Editors||Nathanial Perry|
|Sound Designers||Nathanial Perry|
|Original Theme Music||Thomas Hogan|
|Cover Illustrator||Jahbulani Ori|
|Producers||Richard Rohan and Duane Beeman|
|Executive Producer||Anji Cornette|
Return to the mist... (Posted on 11/11/2014)
Story continues, as cast of characters deal with the fall of the final empire.
With the fall of government, they struggle to keep the city together.
Nice story, good plots, very entertaining.
Fantastically awesome (Posted on 10/8/2014)
- I tried really hard to wait until all three parts of the Well of Ascension were out before I listed to any of them, but failed miserably. I went through all three in three work days. Masterful job - please don't make us wait for the Hero of Ages!
Excellent (Posted on 9/20/2014)
- I was looking forward to this one for months and GraphicAudio didn't disappoint! This is an excellent series with memorable characters, done with the usual high quality GA treatment. Enjoy it!
Return to the Mists! (Posted on 8/26/2014)
- I really liked this new addition and the graphic audio version was amazing. The change is the world since the death of the Lord Ruler is felt in the writing and Graphic Audio did a great job of expressing the differences in the world through the acting of the different parts. Every character has to face a new world of uncertainty now that the tyrannical rule of the Final Empire is ended with each petty lord carving out his own kingdom and our heroes struggling to teach the ska self rule and constitutional monarchy. I like fragments of the old book at the beginning of each chapter as the story progresses in the present time each fragment at the beginning unveils more of the mystery of the well of ascension and the Hero of Ages and what really happened to bring the word to its ruinous state. I'm going to buy the whole series on GA because having experienced it I don't think I'll be satisfied with the simple narration again.
My favorite book ever (Posted on 8/24/2014)
- Mistborn, the well of ascension, has to be my favorite book ever! And the graphic audio rendition did the story justice. I can fully recommend this to anyone!
Mistbourn, well of ascention (Posted on 8/14/2014)
- I so loved listening to this. GA does a fantastic job. All the voice actors do a great job, esp. the guy who voices 'Breeze', he has me chuckling at times.
Mistborn well of ascention (Posted on 8/12/2014)
- im glad to find this series in GA! thought it was good reading but its even better listening!
Great 5.1 Surround sound! (Posted on 7/14/2014)
- I downloaded the "FLAC HD 5.1 Surround" version and listens to it on my THX-certified sound system. The sound is great!