×
30% Off Orders Over $30 Apply Coupon in Cart: LUCKY30 (ends March 31)

Audiobook Entertainment Discount Levels & Rewards  Learn More

Corvis Rebaine
1 : The Conqueror's Shadow (1 of 2)

by Ari Marmell
Nov 8, 2017
6 Hours
978-1-62851-397-4
Ages 18+
It is a curse to be haunted by the past.
It is worse to be hunted by it…

In the realm of Imphallion, there once was a nightmare—a living nightmare known only as the Terror of the East. Nigh invulnerable in his magical black armor and aided by unholy minions, he laid waste to all in his path on his all-consuming quest to bring order to the land. His order.

Then, at what should have been his moment of triumph, his will failed. And his army fell. Taking a young noblewoman as hostage, he escaped, vanishing into darkest memory.

Years later, Corvis Rebaine is a simple man, content with his loving wife and children. The terrible deeds and glories of his past life are dead and buried along with his former name and its monstrous legacy—until his daughter is taken by fiends under a maniacal young warlord looking to complete the Terror’s conquest.

Now, spurred to action by a newborn fury and thirst for vengeance, Rebaine must do the unthinkable—don the dark armor once again, gather his once-loyal cadre of killers, and fight to save both the family he loves and the country he once almost destroyed. And all who stand in his way will have one final thought before death…

The Terror has returned.
 

Availability: In stock

$17.99

Purchase Options

Digital Formats

Learn more about Digital Formats

* Required Fields

$17.99
Add to Wishlist

All downloads include GraphicAudio Access™ App on Android and Apple iOS devices! Learn more.

Director & Cast

Director Michael John Casey
Starring Michael John Casey as Corvis, Colleen Delany as Seilloah, Nick DePinto as Davro, and Eric Messner as Khanda. Narrated by Michael John Casey. With Chris Genebach, Nora Achrati, Jacob Yeh, Ryan Carlo Dalusung, Eric Singdahlsen, Bradley Smith, Michael Glenn, Kimberly Gilbert, Todd Scofield, Zeke Alton, Jonathon Church, Matthew Bassett, Scott Graham, Marni Penning, Chris Davenport, Evan Casey, David Jourdan, Laura C. Harris, Scott McCormick, Terence Aselford, Ken Jackson and Rose Elizabeth Supan
Book Adapted for GraphicAudio by Eric Messner
Dialogue Editors Justin Wortz
Sound Designers Justin Wortz
Cover Illustrator Karen Rohan
Producers Richard Rohan, Duane Beeman and Matt Webb
Executive Producer Anji Cornette

Reviews

Great Start!! by Joseph (Posted on 3/5/2019)
This was a great beginning, can't wait to hear the rest of the series!!!
Dark fantasy epic by Robert (Posted on 2/7/2019)
This story reminded me of overlord minus the humor.

Overall it is a great story and a audiobook with production values of a movie. This is by far better than probably 90% of the audiobooks on amazon.The remaining 10% is for the impossible to find ones of similar quality that may exist.
A villains story by Michael (Posted on 8/22/2018)
It’s an interesting idea about a former warlord putting down his axe and raising a family only for him to be dragged back into that world.
Great by Leslie (Posted on 8/8/2018)
I really like this series so far!
Brutal. Absolutely brutal by Baylee (Posted on 6/2/2018)
This was the most brutal thing I have ever heard. There is one particular scene in which a man's soul is stolen, and his fear and agony still haunt me to this day. I loved this. So much.
good story by rafael (Posted on 11/14/2017)
this was an good story. Like any good story the build up made you want to listen and guess what was coming.

6 Item(s)

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register